Friday, May 7, 2010

Have you seen this type of bookend?


Just wondering if any of our followers have seen bookends like this pair? They were spotted in our local DAV thrift shop, priced at $2.50 but were half off. Each one must weigh more than five pounds and are made of glass. I loved them at first glance, paid the $1.25 and could not wait to get the pair home to wash them and find a place among my bookshelves to display them. I chose to display them alone in order to show them off - aren't they neat? Would they be Art Deco or what?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what they are but I like them a lot!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane - I knew you would. Have a great, sunshine filled weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty...I am going thrifting tomorrow ~ got some change in my pocket & I'm gonna spend it :)

    ReplyDelete