Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas wishes for all from Australia!!!!

I am feeling so blessed to have my family and friends around me at this time of year!
I feel my 'kids' know the real meaning of Christmas (but still enjoy the excitement of Christmas morning and discovering their surprises)
No matter HOW old they are, they will always be kids......... and , you know, that is FINE with me!!!
I have enjoyed watching Erin (my 22 year old) shop for everyone and wrap her treasures. But what has really enthralled me are the cards. They speak VOLUMES to me! She has really put thought into what she has written. She is a treasure!!!!
Andrew (my almost 20 year old) is gorgeous, too. He thinks of others. And , in turn, is rewarded for his thoughtfulness. His father took him shopping this morning !!!!!
Patrick, my gorgeous 21 year old, is having money troubles. Don't they always????
And Lauren, my lovely 23 year old, is engrossed in new work adventures/decisions.
I am so lucky to have four such wonderful 'children'.
And I REALLY mean it!!!

Christmas Day will be busy in our home.
Our extended family will join us for a fun filled day.
I am stressing, a little, about the food.
But it will be fine.
Stressful, but fine.

Boxing Day is our 'friends day'.
We are having our close friends over for a LONG lunch.

So, for the next two days, I will be cooking.
And cleaning.
And planning.

..........and attending church with ALL my family.

As I said, I am truly blessed.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas full of love.

9 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of love and Christmas wishes from the other side of the world, my friend!!! And down south to Gayle and Bettie, too!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Did Bailey's card make it down under yet?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sharon!! I am so glad to hear that your entire family is going to be together this holiday! (so is mine, LOL!) Love you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tribute Sharon to your family...you should let them read this...Wishing you, Bettie and everyone that reads this blog the Merriest Christmas Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have brought me out of my Christmas doldrums....your children ARE all gorgeous, inside and out, and it's obvious that someone equally wonderful has done a fabulous job of raising them!

    Much Christmas love to you, and them, especially that 23 year old! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of hugs and tons of best wishes all the way from Pennsylvania to you... for a wonderful Christmas with your precious family. So good to hear the kids are doing well. Have a wonderful holiday.

    My kids all just left, but we'll see each other tomorrow again.

    Merry Christmas dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....and to Gayle and Bette too. Merry Christmas wishes to both of you and your families.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, what a sweet post! Merry Christmas to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful post! The "M" in Merry must qualify to mean memories. Your children must have happy memories stored to reflect on as they mature and form new ones of their own. How refreshing.

    ReplyDelete