Sunday, December 13, 2009

Newest look in classy french doors


I love french doors. Who doesn't? It's wonderful to pass a room and be able to peer in without going in or perhaps maybe something lured you to come closer and then you go through the door and you're always glad you did. I'm sure most of us have used the old stand-by, wreath on the door - looks great in any room, but yesterday my sister Gayle and a friend toured in 34 degree weather, the 37th annual Holiday Tour of Homes in our home town. I saw french doors proudly displaying a garland hung in this manner. Simple, but chic, I thought and I came home and promptly changed mine out. I love them. Hope you do too!

1 comment:

  1. Looking Good! We always get the best ideas by going on those tours don't we? I'm thinking of doing one on my French Door on the bedroom side of the house....

    I thought I was pretty much finished decorating and I keep adding to what I've already done! Yikes! I need an intervention of some sort...LOL

    ReplyDelete